To Protect To Protect

Good one

Very interesting piece of orchestral ambient, it's sharing specific mood. Even with minimalism in the structure it's still good tune. Perfect trumpets.

Lotus 3 title (SyTeQ mix) Lotus 3 title (SyTeQ mix)

Good job

Nice idea! I would expect more slides and vibrato though ;). Did you work with .mod file?

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you!!

No i didnt work with the originall or any .mod tunes with this one. I do these kind of remixes just listening the originall tune and trying to make it sound somewhat originall. In this case i decided to keep the orch hit and originall lead sound to keep the "real" amiga feeling in it.

SyTeQ

two glasses of melancholy two glasses of melancholy

Great vibes

Not that jazzy as I could expect but obviously still very good!

Norato - Soul Norato - Soul

Needs more work on it

The biggest problem here is using weak instruments . The mix suffers by unregulated volumes (percussion is without needed energy). The lowest tones are missing here, the same case with trebles. Also, we have here lacks in the structure - nothing really happens over two minutes and the arrangement is indigent (what about adding arpeggios, sidechained pads or some catchy plucks?). Keep working, hope the next tunes will be better.

Norato responds:

Lol this song is perfect if you dont like it so its your bad not mine xDD

Aberrations Aberrations

Wavy

There are some really nice waves, the modulation makes it. If I had to complain I have to say I would expect some heavier hits (percussion) and increased depth by filling all parts of waveband (especially low tones) and adding some effects to the background. In general, the tune developes pleasant but strange - as it should be - mood.

Estalion Estalion

Above average

A bit muffled mix which takes away some energy, so minus for that, hopefully the theme is developed nice. Good one, espiecally the last seconds.